Easy to Install
- Remove grout approximately 9½” from inner corner on each wall using a grout saw or rotary tool.
- Apply silicone in the grout cavity and/or on the edge of the shelf.
- Insert the Clever Corner Shower Shelf into the grout joint and allow the silicone to cure.
- Finish installation with additional silicone or color matching grout caulk to form a water-tight seal.
- Clever Corners are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, White Power Coat and Black Powder Coat.
For more information, please check out our Clever Corner Brochure.